Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS MIRANDA AND TONY

What a fun wedding weekend last weekend! I had the pleasure of being the Matron of Honor in one of the most unique weddings I have ever attended! The wedding reception was on Madison Lake..when I say on Madison Lake, I really mean on the ice..literally! It was a blast! Thank you to Luke and Megan for taking care of Alex and Nate, Jenn and family for taking Ben! They had a great time as well!
 Getting ready for the big day!

 Hair and makeup complete!
 Getting dressed! Don't tell anyone but the bride has long underwear under her dress!
We are all ready!
 Tony and Miranda anxiously awaiting the ceremony to start!


 The temperature was well below zero with the wind chills!  We loved our fur coats!
The wedding party
 Some people take a carriage ride at their wedding, not Tony and Miranda! This is the wedding parties ride to the reception via the lake..it was cold!
 I have not been on a snowmobile since I was 10.  I wish I could say it was a nice slow ride to the reception but I had one crazy, fast driver!
 

The bride and groom arriving at the reception lakeside!
The walkway into the reception. Everything is on the ice.  Parking was not an issue since their was ample space on the lake!
Winter wonderland was complete with an ice bar!
 Inside the tents
 Letting off Chinese lanterns

 Things got a little crazy at the reception...
A bartender that takes off his shirt? Who would have thought?

 I kept my boots on the whole night!  I highly recommend Sorell boots for dancing on the ice!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Tarjeson! Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your special day!

No comments: