Ryan's weekend away involved watching his favorite baseball team, the Colorado Rockies play.
While Ryan was relaxing and having his much needed and deserved R&R, I kept busy chasing after 2 of my favorite boys! Fortunately I had some help!
Alex is most happy around any form of water...even if it means an ice cream bucket and paint brush!
Ben spent some of the weekend fishing with Papa. I think he has a new hobby.
Hesitant at first to hold the fish in its mouth but so proud after he did!
More fishing!
First boat ride of the season...we had 3 captains!
We met Grandma Fox for breakfast at McDonald's and let the boys run around at the park after. The boys had fun playing with Grandma Fox! I think she has way more energy than I do!
First tube ride of the year! Thanks Uncle Nate. The water still seemed too cold for me to get in!
Brotherly love!
Alex loved to explore!
Grandpa Nels just moved to Mankato. We were able to go visit him and see his new place! We are happy he is closer and that we will get to see him more!
We picked up Ryan at the airport Sunday afternoon and went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. Above is our attempt of a long arm family picture!
Ben singing a song for his dad since we hadn't seen him yet!
Happy Fathers Day Ryan! Ben and Alex are so lucky to have you for a dad and I'm so blessed to have you for a husband! You make our world go around!

1 comment:
Don't worry, I took good care of him. I think I'm finally recovered from the weekend. I'm too old to hang out at Brother's.
Post a Comment