What one year old doesn't love Thomas the Train?
My plan backfired...Alex has quick fingers
How is it Alex?
A corner seems to be missing...
Blow out your candle!
A little tentative to try it...
This isn't so bad
It take two hands to get all the frosting
I like this birthday thing
Want a kiss Lindsey?
I love being one!
A bath might not be a bad idea...
There's more? Alex was happy he got presents and wrapping paper to play with. Wait until Christmas big guy! You will really have some fun!
This morning Alex had his one year check up. In case you are wondering, yes he is still a big guy! He has however slowed down with his weight gain. We weighs 25 1/2 pounds which is in the 75-90% range. He is off the charts in his height at 34inches long and his head is 18 3/4, which is in the 75-90% range. I'm sorry for the shots buddy! Happy Birthday Alex! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment