Thursday, September 6, 2012

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY BEN!


Happy 4th Birthday to one of my favorite boys!  Ben, I can't believe you are 4 already!  You are growing up so fast! We had a great day for a birthday celebration!  This year, Ben got to include a few of his neighborhood friends to his birthday party. 
All Ben asked for his birthday was a Spiderman cake. We did not want to disappoint.  Ryan was up for the task!  As always, he did a great job making the cake. 
 Spiderman in progress...
The finished product!  I was so impressed! 
 While Ryan created his masterpiece, I worked on the cupcakes!

 All the boys received Superhero capes- they hunted for the Villains around the yard and sprayed them with their Spidey Spray!


 Look at those Superheros!

 Of course, I might have encouraged the boys to spray their dads...


 Alex loved watching all of the action!
 It was a great day for water play as well!

 Griffin and Ben planning to save the world?
 Colten and Ben up to trouble!
This is one tired and happy birthday boy!  We love you Ben!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

What an awesome party! Loved the pic of Ben looking at his cake.