Tuesday, August 7, 2012

GOCHENAUR FAMILY RENUNION

The other weekend we headed to Richland Center for the Gochenaur Family Reunion.  We spent the weekend at the Gochenaur Family Farm.  Ben loved his 160 acres of playground.  There is so much exploring to be done there! 

Checking out the pumpkin patch

 Ryan's dad rents out part of his land to a nearby farmer.  We were able to go and check out the working farm. I'm embarrassed to say it was my first trip on a real working farm.  I have never seen 150 cows getting milked before.  Very impressive.  Ben, Olivia and Gavin even got to feed a new baby Calf. 

Aunt Megan and Uncle Vince made the trip from Madison to hang out with us on Saturday. It was so much fun to see them. It was also Megan's first time on a real working farm so I don't feel as embarrassed... 
 How these WI boys found us sheltered MN girls I don't know...

 An early birthday present for Ben...it didn't take long to open up the box..




No comments: