Monday, February 13, 2012

FAVORITE CHILD STATUS

I know parents are not supposed to have favorites but Alex has favorite child status right now.  He SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!  Thank you Alex!  I woke up this morning feeling like a whole new woman!  It was wonderful...of course I was so worried about why he wasn't waking up to eat and party that I kept getting up to check on him.  Unfortunately, last night was also the night that Ben regressed in potty training and wet the bed which made for some extra drama in last nights sleep.  I have my fingers crossed that it wasn't a fluke and that we can all have a great nights sleep tonight!  I am doing everything I can to keep Alex awake today. 

On another note, Grandpa and Grandma G came to visit this last weekend.  They were so excited to see the boys and couldn't believe how much Alex has grown since the last time they were here.  We had a fish fry on Saturday night. Ben was a great help in the kitchen! I don't think fish can be cooked anymore without his input. He wasn't excited though about how dirty his hands got from the batter.  It was pretty cute. 




No comments: