Saturday, October 1, 2011

LAZY WEEKEND

Last weekend was a great weekend! Ryan and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe it was 7 years ago that we said I do! Where has the time gone? I wish I could say we did something romantic or special for the big event but who am I kidding?? The Packers were playing the Bears on Sunday. I wouldn't have been able to drag either Ryan or Ben away from a Packer game. Actually I have been traveling every week for work so I was welcoming the time at home. We had a couple of Packer fans over and their 3 year old kids over to watch the game. Nothing like 3, 3 year old kids running around the house. It got a little crazy but was very fun.


A quiet moment when the boys were entrained by a Spiderman puzzle


On Saturday we enjoyed the nice weather at the Apple Orchard in Stillwater. We stopped by Aunt Lindsey's first though and watched Ben play with Lindsey's new cat for awhile. She has the cat trained to play fetch. It is very entertaining to watch. Ben had a blast. At the Orchard, we entertained ourselves with a hayride, hay bale maze, feeding the goats and trying an Apple brat. It was surprisingly good.





No comments: