Monday, February 7, 2011

PACKERS WIN


The Packer win was a great finish to a fun weekend! Ryan went up north this weekend for some guy bonding leaving Ben and I to have a nice Ben/mom bonding weekend. We had a great time. We filled the time with swimming, playing outside, looking for 'Don's deer' and hiking over to the park. We also enjoyed a visit from Aunt Lindsey.
Ryan got home in time on Sunday for a quick rest to get ready for the big PACKER Superbowl! We had some Packer fans over to cheer with us. It was a great time and I think Ben cheered the loudest. He usually doesn't like TV but spent most of the game staring, cheering and yelling at the TV until we made him go to bed. The first thing he asked me this morning when he woke up was if the Packer game was still on. I'm a little nervous to tell him that there will be no more Packers until the fall.

We all sported our Packer flair

There was so much food-- no one went hungry

Ella found the party hats and had us all wear them proudly


Look at all the Green and Gold!

I know these two fans can't wait for football next year! I wonder if they will be big baseball fans...Go Twins or Go Brewers?

No comments: