Last week we escaped the cold MN winter and headed to visit our favorite snowbirds, Nana and Papa in Florida. Ben has been talking about our trip to Florida and flying in an airplane for weeks now. He was so excited the day finally came. His favorite phrase has been 'There is no snow in Florida' and 'I am sick of the snow.' I'm not sure where he got that one from! Ben did great on the plane and was so excited when we finally landed and there was no snow.I'm not sure how to flip the video. Sorry. If anyone knows, please fill me in!
Ben watching us take off
Playing in the sand and being at the ocean was a highlight of the week
Ben wasn't very impressed with our sand castle building ability
However it can be very tiring for a little guy and parent!
Can we please head back to FL now? We are getting 15 inches of snow right now!
Who doesn't like night time swimming? Thank goodness for heaters!

No comments:
Post a Comment