Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MAMA WORKING

Well summer vacation as I like to call it is over. I am officially back in the full swing of things again for work. I have 5 straight weeks of travel. Ben is not happy with the recent changes. I have been the constant in dropping off and picking him up for daycare over the last couple of months since I was doing more day work trips. Last week, I was traveling for work all week and Ryan was on daycare drop off and pick up duty. Ben usually loves going to daycare. However, last week was an exception, he would throw tantrums when Ryan would drop him off, screaming and crying for 20 minutes and would melt down for Ryan in the evening over nothing. I guess change is hard for a 2 year old, or have we hit the terrible twos? The daycare teachers, talked to Ben about being sad and missing his mom. It broke my heart when I got home and he said "I miss Mama" and "I'm sad". I hope this week goes better for Ryan and Ben as the boys are having some boy bonding again this week.

We are still really happy with where Ben goes to daycare. Other than last week, he is always excited to go. His teacher likes to keep us updated on Ben's activities and sent some photos of Ben busy during his busy days. I can't believe how big he is getting!
It is so much fun playing outside!

Maybe we have a future artist on our hands?

Is this some sort of new karate pose?

Hard at work gluing letters making alphabet soup
What a ladies man!

Boy time is important also! Ben's BFF- Colten is on the far left

No comments: