A few of Ben's new favorites:
Ben LOVES playing with his friends. He has made some great friends: Pooh, Froggie, Elmo 1, Elmo 2, Greenie and Monkey. It is so much fun to line everyone up together in the morning and even more fun when Ben gets to actually sit on the railing next to his friends.

Ben's other favorite thing to do is mow. He will gladly come over and mow your lawn, patio, carpet or hardwood floors. I am very excited by his new hobby since I still have never mowed a lawn...EVER! Ryan keeps threatening to make but but now that Ben likes to do it, I think I am set for life!
Hard at work!
How am I doing Dad?
Am I done yet? I think it is time for some juice.
Ben also loves running these days. He always hears about Ryan and I going running. He keeps saying, Dada running, Mama running. Today Ben decided he wanted to go running. Ryan took him running. Ben would run for awhile and then stop to look at something. They ran for about a half of a mile. Anytime Ryan would try and have Ben turn around, he would fall to the ground and throw a fit because he wasn't done running. Finally Ben was done running- "All done" he says. Then "Up please" as he holds his arms up to be held. Ryan was very excited to carry Ben the whole way home after their run.
No comments:
Post a Comment