Sunday, March 28, 2010

THANK YOU NANA AND PAPA

This last week was a very long week for Ben, Ryan and I...a week ago Saturday Ben decided that he didn't want to sleep to anymore. Anytime we would put him to bed, he would scream and refuse to go lay down. I am not sure how a 19 month old can go 4 nights straight without sleep! Monday night I had to fly out for work until Thursday. Ryan was dragging by Tuesday night being the single dad since he was up with Ben all night. Ben would not stop crying! Thankfully Nana and Papa came to the rescue so Ryan could get some sleep and function on less than 10 cups of coffee at work by noon. They took Ben to Mankato for a couple of nights. Of course once he got there though he was an great! According to our teeth expert, Nana, he had 4 teeth coming in at the same time which had to of been very painful.

I wish I could stop there but this weekend Ryan and I had a party to go to Saturday night and needed a sitter. Nana and Papa watched Ben. I went to go pick him up on Sunday halfway between Mankato and the cities. As they pulled into the parking lot right behind me, my little Angel of a son decided to get sick EVERYWHERE in Nana's car. It was horrible and a mess. I'm not sure what was wrong because he was acting fine all day and great tonight. Please let this be a better week!

Thanks again Nana and Papa and Ben is really sorry about your car! I'm sure we will look back and laugh about it someday....

1 comment:

Brian said...

I remember when Ben's dad did almost the same thing a few years ago. Could be in the genes. Did Nana and Papa take Ben to a Vegas buffet earlier in the day?