Christmas Breakfast
Alex loved his new Hot Wheels track from Santa!
Eli warmed up to Christmas really fast!
Of course Ben and Alex are not going to share the slip and slides! They each got there own! This could be trouble this summer!
The only gift Ben really wanted for Christmas was Packer tickets. I told him that Packer tickets are very expensive and could be hard to purchase. He informed me that it shouldn't be a big deal for Santa! I told him not to get his hopes up that even Santa might not be able to secure Packer tickets.
The present that I will never forget Ben opening from Santa! He happened to save this one for last! I have never seen Ben as excited as he was once he realized that he will be going to a Packer game this year!
The only gift Ben really wanted for Christmas was Packer tickets. I told him that Packer tickets are very expensive and could be hard to purchase. He informed me that it shouldn't be a big deal for Santa! I told him not to get his hopes up that even Santa might not be able to secure Packer tickets.
The present that I will never forget Ben opening from Santa! He happened to save this one for last! I have never seen Ben as excited as he was once he realized that he will be going to a Packer game this year!
I was relishing in my extra hugs and kisses on Christmas!
Such a great Christmas Morning filled with awesome memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment