We have had a tough six months in terms of sickness! The other week we were hit with it again! Alex and Eli were home for a week. It was awful! I think I went to the doctors office 3 or 4 times in a 10 day span. It started with a double ear infection for Eli and then turned into the flu and high temperatures.
I took Eli to Urgent Care and he proceeded to throw up in the packed waiting room in my hands. I am sure some day I will find this experience comical! I don't today! I think I actually cried from exhaustion! We did get ushered into a room a little faster that way and he just laid on the bed in the doctors office.
This is how Alex, Eli and I spent our week. I laid right between them and attempted to get some work done.
This is how Alex took one of his afternoons naps.
Ben meanwhile stayed strong and healthy! We tried to keep him away from the sickness as much as possible!
A week later after the kids were finally back at school. We took the kids to a climbing structure and poor Alex got hurt and cut the corner of his eye open. He had a black eye for a few days!
The next day, Eli was outside at daycare and slipped on the ice. He scraped up the right side of his face pretty good!
My poor kids! I am hoping spring is healthy and injury free!!


No comments:
Post a Comment