We hung out around home this Labor Day and had a "stay-cation". On Friday, our daycare was closed so we stayed in the nice air conditioning and went to the Mall of America for rides and lunch. Ben and Alex had a great time!
Alex loved the bumper cars! My body however did not!
This is how I felt after spinning around and around in the saucer that goes in the air
Lunch at Bubba Gumps
On Saturday we went downtown Minneapolis to see Ryan's newly remodeled office. The kids had a blast on the escalators! Up and down we rode and rode again....
Our stay-cation consisted of finding as many fountains as we could to throw in coins and make wishes.
We had a picnic in St. Paul in a spot where we could see trains and barges go by. Unfortunately, I think they were all off celebrating Labor Day as well.
I'm looking forward to exploring many more sites around where we live that we don't take advantage of enough!








No comments:
Post a Comment