I want to be just like my big brother Alex!
Getting everything ready for Eli's first day! 3rd time around and I have this down...order labels with your name that doesn't come off the bottles and we are good to go! I am a pro! These are great for hats, mittens, backpacks and etc.
Mom I am ready to go and even have a smile on my face!
Eli meeting all of his new friends!
Roses Ryan and Eli got me as a thanks and welcome back to work!
A plant that Amy got me to get me through the week without my buddy!
I hope Eli's first day goes well! It will be good to be back at work and for all of us to get back into a routine around here! Keep your fingers crossed for us that next week goes ok for Ryan as I have to be in Orlando for work and Ryan will be flying solo with all 3 kids!






No comments:
Post a Comment