Saturday morning we went to visit Santa at the boy's school. No tears!
Saturday night I celebrated with my neighbor ladies at a cookie exchange. I don't think the boys have seen any of the sweets I brought home as I ate most of them already!
Elfie is back and up to his crazy stunts again! Ben has been waking up early every morning to search for Elfie.
Sunday I took Ben and Alex along with our friends, Amy, Ryah and Grayson to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer play.
The play was cute but I should have done a better job preparing Alex for what a play is. He thought going to a play meant he was going to play with Rudolph.
We are ready for the play to begin!
This is the cutest Elf I have ever seen!
Alex was happy to have his pictures taken after the show with the cast!







No comments:
Post a Comment