This is such a fun Halloween game! We had fun getting treats ready for other friends and "BOOing them"
Ryan and I all dressed up for the party! Ben did not like our costumes and hated Ryan's wig! I was the Chiquita Banana lady and Ryan was my biker man! Thanks Roxie and Miranda for sharing your goods!
Lots of fun treats at the neighborhood Halloween party! This is the 2nd year they have had this party in our neighborhood and it is so much fun!
Everyone had fun getting dressed up this year!
Such a fun group of women I live by! Many costumes had been removed by now!
Ryan deep in conversation with the younger boys...telling them worldly advice I am sure!
Pumpkin carving!
Finished products- A cat and a BEN pumpkin
Ryan's office had Halloween trick or treating. Ben loved exploring where his dad worked while Alex's highlight was the fountain at Gaviidae Commons.
A Halloween parade and party at school!
Alex and his favorite teacher!
Last but not least, we kept with our tradition of getting together Halloween night with the Donatell's to go trick or treating for our 4th year in a row. Of course Ben and Colten had to match again this year! They were Batman!
Colten lives a few houses down from Viking player, Brian Robison. When we got to his house and Ben realized who lived there he refused to trick or treat at his house since he was a Viking player! He went right on by and wouldn't let Colten go there either!
Colten lives a few houses down from Viking player, Brian Robison. When we got to his house and Ben realized who lived there he refused to trick or treat at his house since he was a Viking player! He went right on by and wouldn't let Colten go there either!
Alex joined in on the fun! I was surprised but he stayed with the boys the whole time. He had to grab the candy from the bowl and instead of saying thank you, he kept saying more....He was absolutely adorable trick or treating!
Rheata and I got into the fun!
Desperately trying to get a picture of Colten, Rowan, Ben and Alex together!
Maybe next year! Happy Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment