Tuesday, July 16, 2013

FIRST LEMONADE STAND

Recently Ben heard about a great concept called a Lemonade stand.  Without us discussing it with him, our little entrepreneur decided that he wanted to give it a try. How could I say no!  I was a little nervous since we do live in a private cul-du-sac but my wonderful neighbors came through for us! Of course I may have sent a few texts to help drive the customers!

 Ben spent all day Sunday making his signs! He was especially proud of his flowers!
 When I picked him up from school yesterday, he was so excited to come home and set up.  He had told all of his teachers and friends what he was doing that night.
Ben picked the perfect spot to set up. 

Ryah, our first customer!

Special thanks to all of our wonderful neighbors that came out to support Ben on his first lemonade stand.  We feel so lucky to live in such a great neighborhood!

Ben's idols on the street came to support him! There are already discussions about a car wash in the future with the older boys help!


No comments: