Monday, April 1, 2013

GIRLS GONE WILD! SPRING BREAK 2013??

Ok...we really weren't girls gone wild or very crazy for it to be spring break but we had fun!  The other weekend I went on a long weekend girls only trip with 3 friends from high school. It was such a relaxing and fun time!  Our destination was warm weather in sunny Florida.  We had a great mix- 2 low key nights at my parents place in Fort Myers and 2 nights at a hotel on the beach in Fort Lauderdale.  We arrived Thursday night in Fort Myers and stayed there until Saturday. 

Let vacation begin!
Friday morning, we woke up and I needed to get a 7 mile run in since I am training for a half marathon. The girls biked along with me! I felt famous and like I had 3 body guards!

  Next up was Kayaking along the river. 

The rest of the day was spent outside by the pool, in the pool and in the hot tub!
Don't forget about happy hour and the wonderful margaritas! I think my mom had just as much fun catching up with all of us as we did!  
Our favorite bartender of the weekend! Thank for letting us visit and stay with you!  We had so much fun!
 
 Saturday we visited the Manatees, went shopping and made the drive to Fort Lauderdale.  The view from our room. 
 Great weather, good friends and cold drinks! What more do we need?

 A restaurant we ate at.  I love the saying!
 The sun was still out in our world. 


 Pre-dancing drinks...yes we did dance-- or most of us did!
Thanks for great memories ladies! I had so much fun!
 

No comments: