Monday, March 11, 2013

WET AND WILD

This last weekend we went to the Holiday Inn in Lakeville for an one night mini-vacation to take advantage of their pool and water slide. One night was all we needed.  The boys were exhausted after playing all day and staying up late. It was a wet and wild adventure! Three other families joined us with poolside rooms. We had 9 kids all 4 and under.  Pure chaos but so much fun!
Chase, Colten, Ben and Griffin- I'm amazed I got this shot with the boys.  There was not much sitting around being done
  The highlight of my weekend was watching Alex play in the water. He has no fear.  He absolutely loves the water and crawled around everywhere in the kiddie pool.  His knees were still bright red today. 
Alex and Rowan- BFFs?  Hard to believe by the size they are only 6 months apart!
 
I hope those boys don't fight over Harper when they get older!  What boy wouldn't fall in love with those eyes!
 
Tiana- your hands look empty! Do you want a baby to hold? I'm sure Renee would loan you one of hers!
Renee has the 2 baby hold down pretty well!
We got the kids to sit down long enough to eat pizza
 But than everyone was back at it...

 It was rare to see but enjoyable I'm sure...a quick stolen moment of adult conversation over morning coffee.
 
Ben is already asking when he gets to go back...I told him maybe next year if he was good, he told me next month- April to be specific...

No comments: