I have had very good intentions these past few weeks to keep up on my blog updates but have been falling behind so I apologize in advance for my ramblings!
Mothers day was a nice day. Ben and Ryan got me a much appreciated gift card to the spa that I go to every year with my girlfriends. They also got me some herbs and a tomato plants that I am going to attempt to grow in my little garden. We spent the day heading to Winona to meet Ryan's family for brunch. Fortunately, it was a rare sunny day and we headed to the park later to blow off some steam before the long drive home.
Mothers day was a nice day. Ben and Ryan got me a much appreciated gift card to the spa that I go to every year with my girlfriends. They also got me some herbs and a tomato plants that I am going to attempt to grow in my little garden. We spent the day heading to Winona to meet Ryan's family for brunch. Fortunately, it was a rare sunny day and we headed to the park later to blow off some steam before the long drive home.
Cousins having fun!
We couldn't get a smile out of Gavin
Ben got a belated Easter gift from Grandpa and Grandma G. He loves his new Spiderman fishing pole! I tried to 'help' with casting but didn't do it 'right'.
Desperate to find some water, Ben cast his bobber into the rain water
Ben's potty training has been going pretty well. There is one funny comment from Easter weekend that I wanted to share and remember down the road. Ben, Ryan and Papa were in the garage...not sure what they were doing, 'guy stuff' maybe?? Anyways, Ben runs over to the corner of the garage, Papa looks at Ben and asks him what he is doing. Ben's reply "Just checking stuff out over here". Needless to say, Ryan didn't quite believe that answer as cute as it was and ran him into the potty. Where do they come up with this stuff?
Last weekend, Ryan did his annual guy fishing trip with my uncles, cousins and dad, Roger. They had some sun and even more rain. Ryan called Friday morning at 8am and I asked how he was, his reply, "I already have a beer down". I think they had a good time. My mom and I did our annual flower planting in the rain that day. I love having my flower pots planted. It makes me smile every time I see the pretty flowers! Of course, now I just have to remember to water...

On Saturday, Ben and I bonded with Ben's BFF, Colten and mom, Rheata. We spent the rainy morning at the children's museum. I'm not sure what took us so long to take Ben there but it was so much fun. The boys had a great time.
Two Peas in a Pod!
Grocery shopping and paying with money
Cooking us a good meal!
There are lots of hands on water activities
No comments:
Post a Comment