Here is the email I received from Ben's teacher at school a couple of weeks ago.
'Ben had a great day today. He told us Marie is his girlfriend.' I was kind of surprised when I read this. We have never asked Ben or talked about girlfriends before...I mean he is only 2 remember! I was also surprised because if you remember back to previous entries, Julia was always the girl that he talked about most when you asked him who he played with during the day. Marie was the 'biter'. However, Marie is Julia's twin so I guess he just switched from one sister to the next. I haven't heard though who broke it off with Julia and how she is handling the breakup.
The next week on our way home from school, I asked Ben if he had a girlfriend. He said yes, girlfriend, Julia AND Marie. So now I guess he has 2 girlfriends and it only makes sense that they would be twins. Last week I than got a picture from his teacher. It was of Ben, Julia, Marie and his BFF, Colten each holding hands with one of the twins...I'm not sure which one is which and I am honestly scared to ask who his girlfriend is this week....Anyways I thought it was kind of cute and wanted to share Ben's girlfriend story.
No comments:
Post a Comment