Sunday, October 3, 2010

WHAT A WEEK


We had a great week this week. Ben was a little angel for Ryan while I was traveling for work. I flew out Tuesday and was returning home Friday night. Tuesday did not start out well but ended up being a great day! I missed my flight and got bumped off the 2nd flight due to overbooking and ended up with a $600 voucher for a future flight. Ryan is already talking a long weekend in Vegas. That day we also go a phone call for a last minute showing on our house. They must have liked it because they put an offer in later that day! We are so excited. We are still working out the final details but it sounds like it should go through. It is a huge weight off our chest! We should be able to seamlessly move into the new house. We are both skeptical but if it works out, we couldn't have asked for a better scenario.

Today Ryan and I and a couple friends ran the Twin Cities 1o mile race. We had a great day for it and it was a good end to our week. Thanks Lindsey for watching Ben and thanks Kristi for being our most devoted spectator!

Ryan crossing the finish line (in black)


I'm finally done (in red)! We couldn't have asked for a nicer day!

Mike, Ryan and I after the race

Post-Race cocktails to celebrate with the group

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Congrats on finishing the race! Kelly - I kept my eye out for you the entire time. (I think I was only a little over a minute behind you, so I'm wondering if we were ever near each other!!)

Brady said...

Good work in the 10-miler! Congrats on the house offer as well. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you!