Fall has flown by. I can't believe that it is almost November! Ben is 14 months and hasn't figured out walking yet. A lot of kids are walking by now but Ben likes to take his sweet time at everything and go at his own pace. He can go about 6 steps and than takes a tumble. He came home last week from daycare with a war wound on his forehead from practicing walking. I'm glad I wasn't there to see him fall. Than a couple of days ago we received a note from daycare that his friend, Julia bit Ben! Ben was standing up holding on to something and she grabbed his hand and decided to bite him! Apparently she is going through a 'stage'...at least that was what I was told. I didn't take much notice until I got home and looked at Ben's hand. That 14 month girl has a ton of teeth. You could see all of the indentations on his hand. Poor Ben! Other than that, Ben is doing well and we are having fun watching him grow and change everyday.
Ben has some fun staying at his Nana and Papas and visiting the neighbors pumpkin patch!
Check out his borrowed wheels! Think this antique will pick up the ladies?
Last weekend Ben went to visit Grandpa and Grandma Fox for the night. Ryan and I had a college friends wedding in St. Paul and took advantage of being baby free. We had a great time getting together with all of our old friends that came in from all over. It is amazing how easy it is to revert back to the younger days of college when you get together with this group. Our bodies don't handle it as well as they used to though!

No comments:
Post a Comment