Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MOVING ALONG

I saw Ben crawl today for the first time! It was so cool to see. He has been scooting along and has been able to get anywhere within '2 Benjamins' as Ryan likes to say. He just had one knee that he couldn't figure out. He did today. I dropped him off at daycare this morning and off he went. I jumped up and down right there and started clapping. Ben of course then stopped crawling and clapped with me. It was very cute. When I got to my car, I called Ryan to tell him the exciting news, he was happy but wasn't as thrilled as I was, his comment was 'what does this mean and what do we have to do now??' He likes the idea of putting Ben in one place, being able to leave the room for a minute and know Ben will be in the same spot when he comes back. I guess I will be stopping to buy a gate for our stairs and we will be child proofing our house now!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I love the "2 Benjamins" comment - that's cute!

Brian said...

Ha ha, I'm thinking the same thing as Ryan....oh shit. I guess this ushers in a new phase in child care. Good luck guys.