Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OUR LITTLE TURKEY


It was been awhile since I have updated you on Ben. We have a new nickname for him....it is 'TURKEY'! He is giving us a run for our money. Ryan pointed out grey hairs to me he thought he saw the other day, although that could be due to his recent b-day as well. I can't remember the last time Ben spent a full week in daycare. The most recent illness was the stomach flu along with the worry of dehydration. We were in the doctors office 3 times in one week. The ear infections also have not cleared up. Despite everything our little 'Turkey' is going through, he is in good spirits. You would never really know he was sick. Unlike me, we have decided he has a very high tolerance to pain. Our first Easter with Ben was spent at home with the 3 of us. We decided it was best to not get anyone else sick. Ryan and I had brats and beer, while our 'Turkey' spit up his sweet potatoes. However, I think we are finally on the mend. I have heard great things about Chiropractors and infants with ear infections. Since Ben hasn't responded to the last 5 medicines, we are giving this a shot. Keep your fingers crossed for us! I'm so glad Spring is here!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Awww...hang in there, I know the ear infections are annoying! Nolan just had one last week too....probably the change in weather!

Can you believe how fast the boys are growing?

Brian said...

Turkey, come on. I'm going to remember this for the day when I'm sneaking him beer in his La Crosse dorm. That's when I'll help him plot his revenge.