Ben likes to keep us on our toes! His latest stunt that he pulled was that he was having a hard time breathing. He came down with RSV and the doctor gave him a nebulizer. Of course all of this is happening as I am taking off for a work trip! Ryan is a pro at giving Ben his medicine! Fortunately, we haven't had to use the nebulizer much anymore.Monday, February 23, 2009
CLEAR YOUR LUNGS
Ben likes to keep us on our toes! His latest stunt that he pulled was that he was having a hard time breathing. He came down with RSV and the doctor gave him a nebulizer. Of course all of this is happening as I am taking off for a work trip! Ryan is a pro at giving Ben his medicine! Fortunately, we haven't had to use the nebulizer much anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is great, Kelli! Thank you for sharing. I loved seeing the recent pictures! I'm sorry about the RSV. :-( Ben really likes to keep things exciting for you guys...
Post a Comment